Remote part-time position working with instructional designers to create courses for a Master’s program in healthcare analytics. Courses needing SMEs include:
- Healthcare systems and infrastructures
- Legal, regulatory, and ethical issues in structure
- Health information exchange
- Epidemiology, and public health informatics
- Advanced design of healthcare informatics
- Doctorate in relevant field required
- Three to five years professional experience in the topic area required
- Familiarity with U.S. healthcare systems, law, regulation, and tools required
- University course design experience required; graduate experience preferred
- Online course experience preferred.To apply, submit CV, unofficial transcript of doctorate, and names and emails of 3 references
About ProfHire, Inc.
When you apply through Prof360, one application can put you forward for multiple opportunities. We connect your profile to multiple universities and colleges looking for your unique qualifications. By completing your Prof360 profile, you could be considered for any number of potential part-time faculty openings, not just the job opening that led you here.
We are much more than a job board.