Location: Niceville, FL Category: Adjunct Faculty Posted On: Thu Jan 18 2018 Job Description:
- Provide private instruction in Applied Violin.
- Participate in Juried Assessment of Violin Majors.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chair of the Humanities, Fine & Performing Arts Division.
- Master’s in Music Performance-Violin; OR other music master’s with documented skill in violin; OR bachelor’s in Music or Music Education with four years’ documented performance experience in Violin, to include professional performance and/or other in-field music employment required.
- Post-secondary teaching experience preferred.
- Professional performance experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
All degrees must be from a regionally accredited postsecondary institution.
Additional Information:Rate of Pay: $660.00 – $720.00 per credit (Based on level of degree)
Application Deadline: Position is open until filled