Location: Niceville & Online Classes, FL Category: Adjunct Faculty Posted On: Fri Dec 1 2017 Job Description: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing classroom instruction in the AS and/or BS Early Childhood Education degree programs.
- Assisting in the development of curriculum as appropriate.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Department Chair, Dean, and/or the Vice President of Teaching and Learning.
- Master’s degree in Early Childhood Education or a master’s degree in a related field with a minimum of 18 graduate semester hours in Early Childhood Education required.
- Doctorate in Education preferred.
- Teaching experience at Pre-K-12 and post-secondary levels preferred.
- Experience in student engagement techniques preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with online instruction required.
- Florida resident.
All degrees must be from a regionally accredited postsecondary institution.
Additional Information:Rate of Pay: $1980.00 to $2160.00 per class (Based on level of degree. Pay rate listed is for a 3 hour credit course)
Position open until filled.