Adjunct faculty sought for nursing post-licensure course development for an MSN Nurse Executive program.
About Prof360 | ProfHire:
When you apply through Prof360 (ProfHire), one application can put you forward for multiple opportunities. We connect your profile to multiple universities and colleges looking for your unique qualifications. By completing your Prof360 profile, you could be considered for any number of potential part-time faculty openings, not just the job opening that led you here.
We are much more than a job board. For further information go to http://profhire.com/applicant
- Experience teaching and course development preferred.
- NE-BC, NEA-BC, or CNML certification preferred.
- Three years plus of university teaching experience required; graduate teaching experience preferred
- Five years of relevant professional experience
Go to https://profhire.com/login/signup
– Complete the About You tab.
– In the Documents tab upload your C.V. or resume, university transcripts of your highest and other relevant degrees (can be unofficial), and the names and e-mail addresses of three references.