Seeking faculty for the nursing course development of Doctor of Nursing Practice program with Systems Leadership and Advance Practice Specialty tracks. Candidates with experience teaching and course development at the doctoral level. NE-BC, NEA-BC, or CNML, CNE, FNP, or AGNP certification will be given preference
About Prof360 | ProfHire:
When you apply through Prof360 (ProfHire), one application can put you forward for multiple opportunities. We connect your profile to multiple universities and colleges looking for your unique qualifications. By completing your Prof360 profile, you could be considered for any number of potential part-time faculty openings, not just the job opening that led you here.
We are much more than a job board. For further information go to http://profhire.com/applicant
- Prefer candidates with experience teaching and course development at the doctoral level.
- NE-BC, NEA-BC, or CNML, CNE, FNP, or AGNP certification is preferred.
- Experience developing online courses preferred.
- Three plus years of relevant teaching experience required.
- Five years of relevant professional experience.
Go to https://profhire.com/login/signup
– Complete the About You tab.
– In the Documents tab upload your C.V. or resume, university transcripts of your highest and other relevant degrees (can be unofficial), and the names and e-mail addresses of three references.