University seeking MSN or equivalent to develop for pre-licensure BSN and MSN Direct Entry courses. Prefer experience developing online courses. Preference will be given to candidates with experience teaching and course development of pre-licensure courses in the following areas: Med/Surgery, Fundamentals, Critical Care, Mental Health, OB/GYN, Pediatrics, and Gerontology.
About Prof360 | ProfHire:
When you apply through Prof360 (ProfHire), one application can put you forward for multiple opportunities. We connect your profile to multiple universities and colleges looking for your unique qualifications. By completing your Prof360 profile, you could be considered for any number of potential part-time faculty openings, not just the job opening that led you here.
We are much more than a job board.
For further information go to http://profhire.com/applicant
- Must have a demonstrated ability to develop bachelors level courses
- Prior experience developing online courses preferred.
- Two plus years of relevant teaching experience required.
- Three years of relevant professional experience.
Go to https://profhire.com/login/signup
– Complete the About You tab.
– In the Documents tab upload your C.V. or resume, university transcripts of your highest and other relevant degrees (can be unofficial), and the names and e-mail addresses of three references.