Adjunct Faculty Openings – School of Arts & Sciences
Established in 1958, Brandman University is a private, non-profit university and a member of the Chapman University System. Steeped in academic tradition, Brandman University provides quality education to primarily non-traditional students who demand the same high academic standards as a traditional university, but whose needs require greater flexibility and relevance in program delivery and learning assessment.
The School of Arts & Sciences is currently seeking qualified part-time instructors to teach undergraduate courses in Communications, English, Humanities, Liberal Studies, Mathematics, and Nutrition
School of Arts & Science
(Location: Online Campus)
Communications, English, Humanities, Liberal Studies, Mathematics, Nutrition
Requirements for the positions are:
• Master’s or doctoral degree in a relevant discipline for a regionally accredited institution.
• An appropriate amount of graduate coursework and/or professional experience in the relevant subject area.
• A minimum of two years’ relevant experience teaching in higher education.
Preferred qualifications include:
• Experience teaching adult learners online and in higher education, with the ability to create and maintain an environment which emphasizes learning, and to encourage free discussion of ideas and critical thinking.
For additional details and to apply, please visit the Brandman University Careers website at http://services.brandman.edu/hr/default.html. To apply, you will need to submit the following in a PDF format only:
• Copy of Resume or CV including a list of courses taught
• Letter of Interest describing experience teaching adult learners
• Copy of unofficial graduate transcripts
• Copies of teaching evaluations (highly recommended)
About Brandman University
Equal Employment Opportunity -Brandman University is committed to providing an educational and work environment free of unlawful discrimination and harassment in any form. Brandman prohibits all forms of discrimination and harassment on the basis of age, ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices),disability (mental and physical), marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, national origin (including languageuse restrictions), race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and/ related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.
Reasonable Accommodation - Brandman University provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process,please notify the recruitment department at (949) 341-7637 or at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.