Location: Cambridge, MA Category: Adjunct Posted On: Thu Dec 14 2017 Job Description: The position requires the ability to teach: Adobe Animate as well as hand drawn animation; courses with short assignments as well as longer single team productions; and be familiar with the twelve principles of animation. Classes are taught in the Lesley Art and Design facilities in the Lunder Arts Center for the undergraduate program. Job Requirements:
- BFA in Animation.
- At least 1 year of experience working in Animation.
- Familiarity with the 12 Principles of Animation and Adobe Animate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States; if you hold a visa, does your visa status allow you to work at Lesley University.
- MFA in Animation.
- Experience teaching at the college or university level.
Additional Information:Background checks are required for all positions.
Lesley University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to increasing the diversity of the university community and the curriculum. Candidates who believe they can contribute to this goal are encouraged to apply.