Online course for MBA and Ma students to give them a working and practical knowledge of the growing domain of Organizational Psychology (OP) based on an intensive immersion in OP research and practice. Course is large attendance, with lead faculty assisted by associate faculty. All faculty must be bilingual Mandarin/English.
- Master’s level in a related field required; doctorate preferred for lead faculty
- Fluency in both Mandarin and English required
- Three to five years university teaching experience required; graduate experience preferred.
- Online teaching experience required
- Three to five years professional experience required.
To apply, submit a CV or resume’, a copy of a transcript of your highest degree (can be unofficial), and the names and emails of 3 references or 3 current reference letters.
About ProfHire, Inc.
When you apply through Prof360 (ProfHire), one application can put you forward for multiple opportunities. We connect your profile to multiple universities and colleges looking for your unique qualifications. By completing your Prof360 profile, you could be considered for any number of potential part-time faculty openings, not just the job opening that led you here.
We are much more than a job board.