Graduate counselor education course that explores multicultural competency and sensitivity for clinicians. It will encompass concerns around race, culture, ethnicity, religion, gender and gender roles, socioeconomic stress, poverty and deprivation, and social justice and client-centered advocacy.
Course is taught in a blended format with intensive onsite sessions in Palo Alto CA scheduled at faculty’s convenience when possible during the first third and last third of the course.
- Master’s degree in Counseling, Psychology, or related field with license or credential (LMFT, LPCC, or PsyD) required; Doctorate preferred
- Three to five years of professional experience required
- Three to five years of university teaching required; graduate teaching preferred
- Online teaching experience required
- Familiarity with LGBTQI matters in a counseling context strongly preferred
To apply, submit a CV or resume’, a copy of a transcript of your highest degree (can be unofficial), and the names and emails of 3 references or 3 current reference letters.
About ProfHire, Inc.
When you apply through Prof360 (ProfHire), one application can put you forward for multiple opportunities. We connect your profile to multiple universities and colleges looking for your unique qualifications. By completing your Prof360 profile, you could be considered for any number of potential part-time faculty openings, not just the job opening that led you here.
We are much more than a job board.