Introduction to the fundamentals of marketing. Online course development is required.
- Master’s degree required; Doctorate in Business or a related field preferred.
- Three to five years university teaching with some online teaching required
- Experience in online course development as an SME strongly preferred.
- Three to five years professional experience in marketing management or social media strongly preferred
- Broad ability to teach a variety of undergraduate courses preferred.
To apply, submit a CV or resume’, a copy of a transcript of your highest degree (can be unofficial), and the names and emails of 3 references or 3 current reference letters.
About ProfHire, Inc.
When you apply through Prof360 (ProfHire), one application can put you forward for multiple opportunities. We connect your profile to multiple universities and colleges looking for your unique qualifications. By completing your Prof360 profile, you could be considered for any number of potential part-time faculty openings, not just the job opening that led you here.
We are much more than a job board.