Master’s level Courses in a graduate Cultural and Family Psychology department including: Career Development Theories and Techniques, Addictions Counseling, Advanced Psychopharmacology, Latinx, African American, LGBTQIA+
- Master’s degree in a related field required; Doctorate preferred
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist or Licensed Clinical Social Worker required
- Three to five years of university teaching experience required; graduate teaching preferred
- Three to five years of professional experience preferred
TO APPLY: Go to https://profhire.com/login/signup
– Complete the About You tab. Indicate Job #1566 in the appropriate field
– In the Documents tab upload your C.V. or resume, university transcripts of your highest and other relevant degrees (can be unofficial), and the names and e-mail addresses of three references.
About ProfHire, Inc
When you apply through Prof360 (ProfHire), one application can put you forward for multiple opportunities. We connect your profile to multiple universities and colleges looking for your unique qualifications. By completing your Prof360 profile, you could be considered for any number of potential part-time faculty openings, not just the job opening that led you here.
We are much more than a job board. For further information go to http://profhire.com/applicant