Courses in a doctoral Psy.D. program on campus including: Personality Assessment, Intercultural Assessment, Interviewing, Supervision, Advanced Psychopathology.
- Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology or a related field required
- Three to five years university teaching experience required; graduate experience preferred.
- Three to five years professional experience required
To Apply: Go to https://profhire.com/login/signup
– Complete the About You tab
– In the Documents tab upload your C.V. or resume, university transcripts of your highest and other relevant degrees (can be unofficial), and the names and e-mail addresses of three references.