Online Communications course that covers the relationships between the sports industry, athletes, media, and the audience.
- Master’s degree in Communications or a related field required; Doctorate preferred.
- Three to five years of university teaching experience required; online teaching preferred
- Three to five years of professional experience in sports media preferred.
To Apply: Go to https://profhire.com/login/signup
– Complete the About You tab
– In the Documents tab upload your C.V. or resume, university transcripts of your highest and other relevant degrees (can be unofficial), and the names and e-mail addresses of three references.
When you apply through Prof360 (ProfHire), one application can put you forward for multiple opportunities. We connect your profile to multiple universities and colleges looking for your unique qualifications. By completing your Prof360 profile, you could be considered for any number of potential part-time faculty openings, not just the job opening that led you here.
We are much more than a job board. For further information go to http://profhire.com/applicant