An adjunct pool for a graduate program in Organizational Leadership including the topics:
Leadership and Organizational Behavior; Essentials of Human Resources;
Data Driven Decision Making;
Strategic Planning and Decision Making;
Business Principles for Leaders
Human Diversity and Ethics
Project Management and Teams
Managing External Relationships
Marketing Strategies and Competitive Intelligence
- Master’s degree in a related field required; Doctorate preferred
- Three to five years university teaching experience required; graduate teaching preferred
- Three to five years relevant professional experience
TO APPLY: Go to https://profhire.com/login/signup
– Complete the About You tab. Indicate Job #1571 in the appropriate field
– In the Documents tab upload your C.V. or resume, university transcripts of your highest and other relevant degrees (can be unofficial), and the names and e-mail addresses of three references.
About ProfHire, Inc.
When you apply through Prof360 (ProfHire), one application can put you forward for multiple opportunities. We connect your profile to multiple universities and colleges looking for your unique qualifications. By completing your Prof360 profile, you could be considered for any number of potential part-time faculty openings, not just the job opening that led you here.
We are much more than a job board. For further information go to http://profhire.com/applicant