Fully-remote post doctoral course in Nutritional Psychopharmacology.
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, Nutritional Psychology, or a related field required
- 3 to 5 years of university teaching experience; graduate teaching experience preferred
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience
To apply: Go to https://profhire.com/login/signup
– Complete the About You tab add job #1617
– In the Documents tab upload your C.V. or resume, university transcripts of your highest and other relevant degrees (can be unofficial), and the names and e-mail addresses of three references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
When you apply through Prof360 (ProfHire), one application can put you forward for multiple opportunities. We connect your profile to multiple universities and colleges looking for your unique qualifications. By completing your Prof360 profile, you could be considered for any number of potential part-time faculty openings, not just the job opening that led you here.
We are much more than a job board. For further information go to http://profhire.com/applicant