Adjunct pool for a graduate program in MFT including the topics: Historical Trauma, Military Trauma, Theories of Marriage and Family, Professional Ethics and the Law
- Master’s degree in MFT or related field required; doctorate preferred
- Licensed MFT preferred
- Three to five years of university teaching experience required; graduate teaching experience preferred
- Three to five years of relevant professional experience
TO APPLY: Go to https://profhire.com/login/signup
– Complete the About You tab. Indicate Job 1539
in the appropriate field
– In the Documents tab upload your C.V. or resume, university transcripts of your highest and other relevant degrees (can be unofficial), and the names and e-mail addresses of three references.
About ProfHire, Inc.
When you apply through Prof360 (ProfHire), one application can put you forward for multiple opportunities. We connect your profile to multiple universities and colleges looking for your unique qualifications. By completing your Prof360 profile, you could be considered for any number of potential part-time faculty openings, not just the job opening that led you here.
We are much more than a job board. For further information go to http://profhire.com/applicant