The concepts, theory and practice of the cost-control function of management. Students will learn what information is needed, where to obtain it, and how managers can use the information to plan, control and make decisions.
Online course design is required.
- Master’s degree required; Doctorate in Business preferred.
- Three to five years university teaching experience with some online teaching required.
- Online course development experience strongly preferred.
- Three to five years professional experience in finance or accounting required.
- Strong background in quantitative methods required.
- Interest in developing other financial or quantitative courses preferred.
To apply, submit a CV or resume’, a copy of a transcript of your highest degree (can be unofficial), and the names and emails of 3 references or 3 current reference letters.
About ProfHire, Inc.
When you apply through Prof360 (ProfHire), one application can put you forward for multiple opportunities. We connect your profile to multiple universities and colleges looking for your unique qualifications. By completing your Prof360 profile, you could be considered for any number of potential part-time faculty openings, not just the job opening that led you here.
We are much more than a job board.