A pool of adjunct faculty to teach courses in Human Development including Life Span Development, Adolescent Development, Aging, Bicultural Development, and courses in Social Change and Early Childhood.
- Master’s degree in a related field required; Doctorate preferred
- Two plus years of university teaching required
- Three plus years of related professional experience required.
TO APPLY: Go to https://profhire.com/login/signup
– Complete the About You tab.
– In the Documents tab upload your C.V. or resume, university transcripts of your highest and other relevant degrees (can be unofficial), and the names and e-mail addresses of three references.
About ProfHire, Inc.
When you apply through Prof360 (ProfHire), one application can put you forward for multiple opportunities. We connect your profile to multiple universities and colleges looking for your unique qualifications. By completing your Prof360 profile, you could be considered for any number of potential part-time faculty openings, not just the job opening that led you here.
We are much more than a job board. For further information go to http://profhire.com/applicant