Adjunct faculty sought to teach for several courses in Educational Administration Services Credential Program. Courses include: Educational Leadership, Change Management, Multicultural and Global Perspectives, Assessment, Law and ethics, Managing Human Resources, instructional leadership.
About Prof360 | ProfHire:
When you apply through Prof360 (ProfHire), one application can put you forward for multiple opportunities. We connect your profile to multiple universities and colleges looking for your unique qualifications. By completing your Prof360 profile, you could be considered for any number of potential part-time faculty openings, not just the job opening that led you here.
We are much more than a job board. For further information go to http://profhire.com/applicant
- Doctoral degree in Education Administration, Education Leadership or related field
- Must have an Admin Serv. credential (Preferably in California)
- Three to five years of university teaching experience required; graduate teaching experience preferred
- Five years of relevant professional experience
TO APPLY: Go to https://profhire.com/login/signup
– Complete the About You tab. Indicate Job #1619 in the appropriate field
– In the Documents tab upload your C.V. or resume, university transcripts of your highest and other relevant degrees (can be unofficial), and the names and e-mail addresses of three references.